- The beach guaranteed an irreproachable cleanliness: It is necessary to know that the sand is cleaned every two nights and every morning a broom clears the accesses to the beach.
- Rent of tents and cabins: during summer you can rent one of the 750 tents on the bay or one of the 170 wooden cabins. Information on 0 033 240 602 545 (from April till September 15th) and in off season 0 033 240 624 306.
- Safety on the beach: supervision of the beach from July 7th till august 31st every day from 12:30 am until 7 pm, by the C.R.S. M.N.S. and civil reinforcements in rescue posts. Six defibrillators equip monitoring stations on the beach. Plastic bracelets for the children, unbreakable and waterproof, are available free of charge in all the rescue posts. Register with an indelible way the phone number of the parents and so protect the children if they get lost.
- By measure of hygiene and security, the presence of dogs on the beach is not authorized.
Thirteen channels are set up in the bay to practice water sports in complete safety. Obligation to borrow them and the maximum speed is 5 knots.
- 11 channels for any not motorized bots (catamarans, windsurfing boards, canoe)
- 1 channel for motorized boats (jets-skis, motorboats)
- 1 channel dedicated to the kite surf.
In 300m of the bank the evolutions become free, in the respect of the maximal speed authorized and the rules of priority and safety. In peak period, for ohabitation reasons with the numerous people on the beach, the practice of the surfing, skim-board, the kites, the radio-controlled machines is authorized only before 9:30 am and that after 8 o’clock pm.
Find all the nautical activities of La Baule on the website : http://www.labaule.fr/nautisme
If you want to go horse riding during your stay in La Baule? If so you can offer lessons, weekly courses and training from beginners to advanced levels. Take advantage and have a good gallop on the beach!
If you are an horse owner, bring him/her with you. There are plenty of structures in measure to welcome him/her!
- http://centreequestredelabaule.com (the closer)
Up to the 15th of august horse riding is permitted on the beach from Avenue des hirondelles and Victor Hugo, between sunrise to 9 o’clock and half past height until sunset. From the 16th of august till the 15th of September between sunrise to 9 o’clock and half past seven until the sunset.
Horses are restricted to the wet send, entering in the sea is forbidden. In low tide, it is also forbidden to walk on the sea shells.
- thalassotherapy and SPA : far from the stress take the advantage of places dedicated to the relaxation… http://www.thalassoleroyal-labaule.com, http://www.thalasso-rivage.com
- Casino: La Baule is endowed with a luxurious Casino Barrier and in the direction of Pornichet there is a Partouche casino.
- All around La Baule discover magnificent places such Guérande, Le Croisic, Batz, La Turballe, Pornichet, Le Pouliguen and many others else!
- Also discover the famous salterns of Guérande, the medieval city, the Brière and all the beautiful villages which mark out the territory.
Do not hesitate to download the "La Baule Tour" application by scanning the image below: